December 17, 2014

Magical Mondays at Chestnut Hill Square


On Monday evening, I headed out to Chestnut Hill Square in Chestnut Hill, MA for an evening of pampering at drybar followed by dinner at Seasons 52. I had never been to either location so I was especially excited for the evening!


First, we headed to drybar and were welcomed with champagne, cheese & crackers to enjoy while perusing what the blow-out only salon had to offer. I decided to go with the Cosmo-Tai! I never wear my hair wavy so this was a lot of fun to try out!


Next, we headed over to Seasons 52 just across the Square for an amazingly decadent dinner which all of us could barely finish! We were greater by amazing goodie bags (highlights: Starbucks reusable mug, Anthropologie socks, Starbucks gift card, Sweet cupcakes, & more!) and an amazing server Josh who took amazing care of us! The highlight of the meal was the fifth course and main entree- the surf and turf!


Six decadent courses later, we all headed out for the evening, with fabulous hair and a fabulously full stomach after a rich meal. I had an amazing time and definitely recommend checking out Seasons 52 and drybar at Chestnut Hill Square!

Everything mentioned above was complimentary, all opinions are my own.

No comments: