December 5, 2014

Review: Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads

Peter Thomas Roth's Gentle Complexion Correction Pads ($36 for 60 pads) are gentle yet potent toning pads with a peach bellini scent. These pads are formulated with alpha hydroxy acid (glycol acid 10%), beta hydroxy acid (salicylic acid 0.5%), and alcohol (23%) to clear blackheads, refine pores, cleanse skin, and reduce the appearance of fine lines while supporting natural cell turnover.

I've been using these every night after washing my face, first with the rougher side, then with the smoother side. I've seen a definite improvement in the appearance and formation of blackheads especially around my nose, as well as hyper pigmentation left behind from previous breakouts. I can actually see the results in the appearance of my skin, even after only using these for a few weeks.

No comments: