December 15, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide 2014: The Boy

While I don't have a man in my life (besides my dad), I love styling imaginary boys in my life (embarrassing I know). Hope this helps for those of you with a man in your life!

See my previous 2014 gift guides here and here.
Woodlore Tie & Belt Hanger: Just as women need a box of sorts for jewelry, this will help clear up major space in your man's closet.

J.W. Hulme Co. iPhone Wallet: A sleek leather wallet and phone case combo that will prevent unsightly wallet creases in jeans.

Guy 001 Guy Stuff Pouch: Help him jet set in style and organization with this quirky pouch.

Deus Ex Machina Klopmus Keychain: A chic and antique inspired lobster clasp keychain.

The Leading Man Fragrance Sampler For Him: This kit includes 4 colognes & 1 shaving cream for the leading man in your life, plus a voucher for a free full size cologne of his favorite from the set.

No comments: