December 10, 2014

Products I've Used Up #7

Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel: This is a great spot treatment but I'm trying to use less harsh products on my skin since it's been super dry lately.

Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment: This seemed to last nearly forever since I only used the smallest bit onto a smile line forming on my forehead. It seems to have diminished it over time, so we'll see what happens when I don't use it.

Kirkland Daily Facial Towelettes: For products like this, I have found that I don't need to use a super expensive or even drugstore version because these do the trick just fine.

Crest Glamourous White Luxe 3D Whitestrips: I get these every few months or so and just finished up this box. These are definitely worth the money and out of all the varieties that Crest offers, this is the best one I've used.



Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Deodorant: One of my favorite deodorants is this one. It works amazingly well at keeping odor and wetness at bay.

Bath & Body Works Aqua Blossom PocketBac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel: I keep one of these in my desk and one in my purse so I use these pretty frequently.

Nature's Bouty Fish Oil: Just like a majority of the other things included in this post, I take these daily.

Tory Burch Perfume: I really enjoyed the smell of this. While it was sometimes too much for everyday wear, I did like it for evenings.



Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion: My all-time favorite body lotion. 'Nuff said.

Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream: I love this hand cream for use before bed! The scent can be a bit overpowering, but overall, this is a must-have!

Queen Helene Hand & Body Cocoa Butter Lotion: I bought a few of these over the summer for traveling purposes and can't see myself using the other few that I have. Compared to my favorite Vaseline lotion (see above) this does absolutely nothing.

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel: This is one of my favorite body washes. I'd rather use it in the summer time because the scent can be a bit too sweet for the winter.

Sephora Smoothing Body Scrub: This is kind of a meh product for me, it doesn't do too much so I'm on the hunt for a new exfoliator!

Whish Lavender Shave Inhibitor: I absolutely LOVE this product. I've been using it since the summer and use it after I shave my legs. I can definitely see myself re-purchasing this but maybe in the summer.

Skintimate Mandarin Burst Shave Gel: Just your classic shave gel, I'm not picky on scents as long as it's Skintimate.



MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder: This is my go-to face powder. While it is translucent there's something about it that makes your foundation underneath look even more flawless and almost airbrushed.

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray: This is a must-have for making my makeup last longer without making my skin get oily.

Urban Decay Primer Potion: This has lasted me well over a year which is surprising considering I use it nearly every day. It's my go-to eye primer and has already been re-purchased!

philosophy The Present Clear Makeup: I bought this a few years ago and had it sitting in the bottom of my train case for the longest time so it was definitely time to downsize.

MAC Brule Eyeshadow: This is a shadow I wear everyday from my upper lash line to my brow bone before applying any other shadow color. It gives my lids an overall more polished look before I even put on real color.

No comments: