December 1, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide 2014: The College Student

This is the first in a 4-week holiday gift guide series, stay tuned the next three Monday's in December!

As a college student, I absolutely HATE when my extended family members ask me what I want for the holidays. To be honest, I'd be fine with a gift card to Whole Foods, Starbucks, or Target. End of story. However, I know there are people who aren't like me and want more material gifts. Here's a gift guide to help you shop for the student in your life.

Jonathan Adler All Occasion Card Set: There's nothing like a handwritten note, and this is something many millennials forget about. Remind them to send out their thanks and congrats with this adorable set.

C. Wonder Zodiac Votive Candle: Any candle will do, but this simple white and gold design will match any dorm or apartment decor. 

Deux Lux Elle Wallet: In the sweetest navy pink and gold color combo, this wallet makes it easy for students to just carry their keys and necessary cards without toting around a big wallet. 

Tory Burch Robinson Pebbled Hardshell iPhone Case: Again, any phone case will do- but this emerald pebbled leather is especially gorgeous, and festive! 

White + Warren Cashmere Travel Wrap Scarf: For stylish and toasty traveling, this cashmere wrap looks absolutely delightful!

No comments: