April 20, 2015

Rugg Road Paper Party

On Sunday evening, I crossed the Commons and headed into Beacon Hill to attend a blogger party at Rugg Road Paper Co! Rugg Road Paper Co moved from Allston to Beacon Hill in 1994, where it had previously operated as a gallery and workshop space, and has since served as a shop for unique and handmade papers, stationary, cards, custom invitations and other gifts.

At the event, there were prints to see and prosecco to sip on, as well as treats from Tatte Bakery, several giveaways, and more. The ladies of Rugg Road were kind enough to create a custom stationary card for each of us as well as a mock calling card based on our blog which we were given upon arrival. Emily Gallardo, an amazing calligraphy artist was there and wrote my name prettier than I've ever seen it before on my envelope!

There were also several giveaways at the event and I was lucky enough to win one of them! My giveaway bag theme was 'Boston x Etsy' and contained three beautiful treats from Boston-area Etsy sellers. I can't wait to put these pretty home pieces to good use in my first apartment come fall time! I met Holly, the illustrator of the beautiful print at the event (another print by her was also in the goodie bag!) and she was so sweet, definitely check out her work!

No comments: