April 29, 2015

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things: April 2015

Stolen Dance by Milky Chance: Although I've liked this song for a while, it's been on repeat this month!

CND Cake Pop Vinylux Nail Polish: This bubblegum pink polish is opaque and a perfect transition into spring shades!

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment (℅): This is one of the most hydrating lip treatments I've ever used and even though summer is approaching and I don't need so much hydration during the day, this is the perfect nighttime lip treatment after a scrub with the Fresh Sugar Lip Polish.

Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum: This is one of my favorite scents from the Sephora Favorites Perfume Sample Set that I picked up during the VIB Sale and although I'm going to try and use all of these before making my decision, this one could be it.

Rich Bitch by Nicole Lapin: I recently started reading this, and even though I did feel that I'm on track financially, this book has provided me great tips and advice thus far for more long-term planning.

Holly Nichols Illustration Print: As I mentioned below, I was able to meet Holly at a blogger party earlier this month and then ended up winning a giveaway with one of her framed prints inside among other goodies. Her illustrations are absolutely darling and are also available in card form (mother's day!) and she is such a sweet girl. Check out her work!

Calbee Snapea Crisps: These are super delicious and I have been (attempting) to replace chips with these since they're mildly healthier and much more filling.



I got to attend two great blogger-based events this month that are worth mentioning! I got to see two of my sweetest blogger friends (Katherine of Style Tab and Emily of Shell Chic'd) and meet two new faces (Celina of Trends & Tolstoy and Holly of H. Nichols Illustration) at the Rugg Road Party as well as win an amazing giveaway and snack on Tatte Bakery goodies.

Fresh invited me to attend their Boston pop-ups last week and I'm so glad I was able to attend such a fun event! All of the girls I met with were so sweet and knowledgable about the Fresh product line-up and gifted me a few goodies, so stay tuned for reviews of new products coming soon!

No comments: