April 15, 2015

Review: Rocksbox

I recently placed my first order for a Rocksbox subscription service after seeing several of my blogger friends post about it. One of my friends from the Her Campus Blogger Network provided me with a code to get my first box free (search #rocksbox on instagram to find a code!) and a few days later it arrived.

I really love the Perry Street earrings and necklace because they're perfectly my style, but I'm not a huge fan of the collar because I'm not a huge chain/collar wearer. I ended up wearing the Perry Street earrings and necklace together to my friend's birthday dinner and a blogger event since they're a bit too dramatic for my day-to-day wear.

Overall, I think this is a fun service and while I don't think I'll continue with it after this box, it's a great service for more fashion-oriented bloggers who need to play around with jewelry more often than I do.

No comments: