April 3, 2015

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things: March 2015


Baby Blue by Action Bronson ft. Chance the Rapper: I had heard this a few times on the radio but never listened to it fully, but it's super catchy!

Essie 'Fiesta' Nail Polish: In prep for the months to come, I've worn this a few times on my nails. It's a super bright and punchy pink and will look even better in the summer!

Chanel 'Volupte' Glossimer Lip Gloss: This super-smooth gloss is the prettiest light coral-pink shade and is so spring ready.

COVERGIRL Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara: I've had this for a while so it's almost empty, but I really like this double-ended mascara. Layer side 1 first to separate and lengthen and follow up with side 2 for added volume.

MAC Retrospeck Eyeshadow: I love this super brightening shadow. It perks up the inner corners on early morning but also works great all over the lid.

302 Skincare Lip Balm: This is super hydrating and moisturizing. It's all the hype at the spa where I work and I finally tried it out this month and I'm so glad I did.

Angie's BOOM CHICKA POP Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn: This is seriously some of the best popcorn I've ever had. For someone who can't eat butter popcorn without feeling nauseous, this is the perfect sweet and salty combo I crave.



I was recently accepted to be a Blogger Network management summer intern with Her Campus! I have wanted to intern with Her Campus since the first Her Campus Emerson meeting I attended in September 2013 and now it's finally coming true. I'm so excited to work with Katherine Tabinowski,a fellow Boston-based blogger at Style Tab, who recently joined Her Campus' National Team as the Blogger Network Community Manager. This position is the perfect fit for me as a member of the HCBN for over a year and a blogger for nearly 5.5 years. I can't wait to start!

No comments: