April 10, 2015

Review: Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer


The Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer ($32 for 1.35 oz.) is the latest primer offering from the  brand, marketed as being hydrating, brightening and smoothing. Formulated coconut water and skin-reviving agents, this primer works to promote elasticity, boost radiance and keep your skin hydrating while priming your makeup to give you a better finish. Too Faced recommends either wearing it own its own if you just need a skin pick-me-up or under makeup as a primer.

I tried this out per the recommendation of a few YouTubers and too be honest, I'm not super impressed.   When wearing it on its own, I don't see a huge difference in the brightness of my skin, and when using it under makeup, I need to wait at least 10-15 minutes before applying BB Cream because it applies very tacky, almost glue-like feeling to my skin and doesn't allow easy blending on top.

No comments: