April 6, 2015

Products I've Used Up #9

Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner: This smells amazing and was a super hydrating conditioner. I definitely saw a difference before applying any product in the sheen and texture of my hair.

Neutrogena T/Sal Therapeutic Shampoo: This removes any kind of scalp build-up or scalp psoriasis and keeps your hair super clean.

Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste: This is my all-time favorite toothpaste. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh and my teeth feeling clean. It certainly does a good job at keeping yellowness or stains at bay in between whitening strips.

Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter: This is my absolute favorite dry skin remedy and a must-have in my winter skincare. As we're entering spring it's a little too heavy for everyday use but I may pick up a tub for when my feet need to relax.

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion: I've talked about this plenty of times in the past, but in case you're a new reader or new to this series, you absolutely need to give this lotion a try!



Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: I've been using this moisturizer for years, and have already picked myself up a new bottle.

Proactiv+ Complexion Perfecting Highlighter: I began using this moisturizer in November as part of my Proactiv+ partnership. This prevented any dry or flaky skin that was caused by steps 1 and 2 of the system.

Maybelline Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover: I was never crazy about using eye makeup remover, but I'm not crazy about waking up with racoon eyes despite removing my makeup and washing my face in the shower before bed. This removes waterproof mascara easily and doesn't irritate my eyes.

Just the Basics Facial Towelettes: I'm not brand loyal to any particular makeup remover wipe, but I am adaiment about removing my makeup and washing my face every night. These get the job done and don't leave a ton of makeup behind.

Kirkland Daily Facial Towelettes: Just as I said above, I'm not brand-loyal to any particular brand of makeup wipe, I typically buy in bulk or whatever is cheap at the drugstore.



Bath & Body Works Coral Reef PocketBac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel: As I've said numerous times before, I like keeping one of these in my purse at all times, especially with taking the T and walking a lot, I need to stay germ-free.

Bath & Body Works Vanilla Chai Candle: I'm trying to stray away from using big-brand name candles to opt for higher quality one's that are made better, but I did like this vanilla chai scent for the cold winter months!

Nature's Bounty Fish Oil: I've been taking this for years, and this is my fish oil of choice!

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara: This just got to the point where it was too dry, but when it wasn't dried out, it was pretty good! It definitely did a good job on volume but not so much on separating or lengthening. I preferred to use this as a second layer over a separating formula.

L'Oreal Magic BB Cream: Aside from under-eye concealer and occasionally primer, this is the only product foundation-style product I use on my face on a daily basis. It blends effortlessly into my skin and smooths over any imperfections.

No comments: