May 15, 2015

Eileen Fisher at Copley Place

On Tuesday to attend a celebration of Eileen Fisher's move to a new location within Copley Place with some lovely ladies from Blog and Tweet Boston.To be honest, I always thought Eileen Fisher wasn't a brand for me but after perusing the store and new collection, my opinion is totally changed.


Makeup artists and associates were available from Follain, an amazing beauty boutique with two Boston locations (South End and Beacon Hill) that specializes in the highest quality natural skincare and beauty products. They were all extremely knowledgeable about the product range and had some amazing products available to try out.


I loved these looks from their latest collection! Especially the high-low tops and the leather shoes that are amazing. I ended up winning the instagram contest (see other entries with #EFCopley) so I have $100 gift card burning a hole in my pocket that's ready to be spent.

No comments: