May 20, 2015

Review: Actifirm Renovation Serum

Actifirm Renovation Serum ($77 for 50 mL) is an antioxidant-rich serum that hydrates and soothes your skin. Containing Japanese green tea extracts that target skin-harming free radicals, aloe vera to moisturize and soothe, hyaluronic acid and squalene to attract and bind moisture, and an anti-aging tri-blend of goth kola, echinacea and rosemary leaf extracts that have been proven to promote collagen synthesis and increase skin firmness.

I purchased this at the spa where I work after hearing months of rave reviews from coworkers, estheticians and clients about how it truly renovates your skin, and they are totally right! Somehow, it makes my skin look and feel more hydrated which I didn't think was possible because besides coffee, the only thing I drink is water.

If you're able to get your hands on this (check out your local spa!), definitely give it a try. While I wouldn't recommend it if you have fine lines or wrinkles you want to target, this is a great product to get you introduced to the world of serums.

No comments: