May 29, 2015

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: May 2015



Turn It Around by Lucius: I had never really listened to a ton of Lucius' music up until this month before I got to see them live at Boston Calling. This song has definitely become one of my favorites and has been on repeat this month.

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Firming Moisturizer: It's officially Jergens season! This is my favorite one to apply a few times weekly after I shower to start to build a bit of color, even though I have already gotten some just from spending so much time outside this month!

MAC Margin Blush: This is a super pretty peachy blush that I've had for a while but have only just started to really get into using this month.

Fresh Sugar Lip Polish (℅): I've tried so many different lip treatments over the years but this one definitely takes the top spot in my book.

MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow: This has been my go-to quick all-over shade this past month when I just need a fast and easy look.

TOMS Black on Black Canvas Slip-Ons: I had a few pairs of TOMS in high school but they got a little beat up from so much use. I needed a pair of easy slip-on shoes for the summer and I love this black on black pair.

Stride Sour Patch Watermelon Gum: How could I turn down one of my favorite candies in gum form? It tastes exactly like the candy, definitely try it out if you're a fan.


Boston Calling

I attended Boston Calling's final day last weekend and had so much fun with my friends. I've lived in Boston for almost two years and have only been to a few concert since my move. Lucius was my favorite (see my favorite song above!) of the night and Tenacious D definitely got the crowd going the most. I decided to keep my outfit simple since it was a pretty hot day, and when I found this dress at Brandy Melville, I knew I had found the perfect easy dress to wear with my black Toms.

No comments: