May 11, 2015

Olives & Grace Shoot and Style Event

On Saturday morning, I headed to the South End to the most adorable and unique store, Olives & Grace. As the daughter of a small business owner, I wholeheartedly love shopping in small and local stores. What's even better is that Olives & Grace features strictly local and handmade products made by skilled craftsmen, whether it be a candle from Pennsylvania or chocolate from Maine.

Meg of Bread + Barrow and Betty of Le Jus d'Orange hosted the event and gave all of the attendees informative tips on incorporating edible flowers into your cooking as well as shooting and styling your food while we sipped on lavender mimosa's and munched on rose scones and Scoopsies ice cream.

Aside from instagram, I'm not an amazing food photographer, but thanks to Meg and Betty I feel more comfortable with shooting recipes for my blog in the future.

No comments: