May 13, 2015

Review: Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatments

Fresh's Sugar Shine Lip Treatments (℅) ($18.50 for 0.2 oz) are hydrating lip treatments that enhance your natural lip color and are currently available in four different shades. The three shades I've been trying are Nude, Tulip and Berry and will be available June 1.

What I love about these glosses is that they're not marketed as glosses, but lip treatments that work to moisturize, promote suppleness, and improve lip definition with a subtle color. My favorite shade is definitely Berry, because even though it looks dark in the tube, it really sheers out when applied.


I probably wouldn't have tried these out if I was in the market for a new gloss at Sephora, but I'm so glad I had the ability to try them out from Fresh! I love that Fresh is focused on creating better quality lip treatments among other products, and not just making another lip gloss. I would definitely give these a try!

I was given these for consideration from Fresh but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.

No comments: