May 4, 2015

Review: Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream ($30 for 0.5 oz.) aims to brighten and de-puff your under eye area while reducing the appearance of dark circles. I've made a lot of changes to my skincare routine lately, and one of the first things I knew I needed to get was a new eye cream. I decided to pick up this one for mornings, and was gifted a night time one from Fresh (review coming soon!), since I have used a sample of this in the past but had never gone for the full size.

Overall, I think that this is a great morning eye cream if you're not looking to specifically target fine lines or wrinkles but are just looking for something to brighten your eye area in the morning. I thankfully don't have any issues with under eye bags, puffiness or dark circles yet, but this brightens up my eye area regardless and makes my peepers look just a bit more awake in the morning.

No comments: