June 17, 2015

Gift Guide: Father's Day 2015


Father's Day is coming up this weekend and if you still haven't gotten your dad a gift, now's the time. Here are a few of my picks for the special man in your life at a variety of price points. 

This is the second year in a row that I won't be with my dad on father's day and his birthday, which is just a few days later because I'm living in Boston and last year I was in Israel at this time. I'll be with him in about 10 days for a business trip to New York so we'll get to celebrate then which will be nice. As I've gotten older, I've grown much closer to both of my parents, even though I'm not living at home, and over the past month, I've grown especially grateful for my father. My uncle passed away about a week and a half ago while I was home for my sister's high school graduation, making him the first extended family member that I've lose in over 9 years since my grandmother passed away.

This isn't meant to be a sad post, but father's day tends to get me sentimental enough as it is. Wishing you all a very happy father's day!

No comments: