June 1, 2015

Review: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream (℅) ($42 for 0.5 oz) is a lightweight and glow-inducing eye cream. Made with Fresh's super 7 complex, it is specifically formulated to minimize and prevent early visible signs of aging, provide antioxidant protection, revitalize eye contour, enhance radiance, and is further boosted with protective star fruit extract.


Initially, the fragrance is very florally, but I've grown to like it after using it for almost a month. I definitely see a difference in the initial smoothness and radiance of my eye are once I apply it at night. Since I'm not necessarily looking for anything to target fine lines or wrinkles (not yet at least!), this is a pretty solid evening eye cream if you're in your early 20s and just want to start preventative measures.

I was given this for consideration by Fresh but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.

No comments: