June 15, 2015

Review: Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter Healing Serum

Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter Healing Serum ($7.99 for 6.8 oz) is an intensive, highly concentrated moisturizer aimed to deliver advanced results. Made with cocoa butter to reveal skins radiance, this non-greasy formula provides skin with 10x healing power to reverse past skin damage. Additionally, it is formulated with PPAR Activators, Elastomers, and Vaseline Jelly that work together to heal skin.
The original Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiance Lotion is my all-time favorite body lotions but when I saw this one at the store recently, I decided to give it a try and so far, I have been really pleased with the results. I think results will be more visible in the cooler months when my skin is drier and needs more moisture.

No comments: