June 8, 2015

Products I've Used Up #10

Skintimate Lotionized Shave Gel: Skintimate is always my go-to brand for shaving cream but I don't have much of a preference between scents and variety's.

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion: This is my all-time favorite body lotion, but I recently tried another product from the Vaseline Cocoa Radiant line that might replace this. Stay tuned!

Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash: This is my shower staple and definitely one of the best body washes I've ever used.

Suave Dry Shampoo: I recently began using a new dry shampoo that runs circles around this one, so I'm not even going to try finishing it up.

Bath & Body Works Black Tie Candle: I really loved this scent, it was perfect in the winter but since it's warmer out now, I'm glad this is finished up.

Bath & Body Works Frosted Wonderland PocketBac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel: Hand sanitizer is just hand sanitizer to me, but I think once I finish up the last one I have of these, I might just stick with Purell.


Olay Bright On Schedule Eye Awakening Cream: You'll begin to notice a trend in this post that a lot of these aren't completely used up, but I'm tossing them out because I've found better alternatives and that's the case with this.

Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On: Same as the above, I decided to invest in a higher quality eye cream, so it was time to say goodbye to this.

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: I wasn't a huge fan of these, they were a bit scratchy compared to other makeup remover wipes I've used and often left makeup behind.

Kirkland Daily Facial Towelettes: As I've said a few times before in previous empties posts, these are my go-to makeup remover wipes because they're inexpensive and get the job done. If you're a Costco member, definitely pick these up.

Crème Brûlée Lip Scrub by sara happ: I used to love this scrub but recently found an alternative that I love more.



NYX 'Pixie Dust' Glam Shadow: This shadow was good for a few uses but was a little too chalky and transferred more glitter than actual color onto my lids.

Benefit Eye Bright: I loved this for highlighting underneath my brows to give a more awakened look to my eye area. Unfortunately, it got a bit chalky as I used it more and more

NIVEA Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss Lip Butter: I really liked this when I initially purchased it  because it was very moisturizing, but didn't use it for a long time and it got a little bit

Revlon 'Cherish' Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: As you'll be able to tell by the next several items listed, I went on a major lip gloss clean out recently. None of them were empty but were too old or not getting used enough to take up space in my collection.

L'Oreal 'Pink Cashmere' Colour Riche Balm: This is a mildly hydrating balm but there wasn't much color payoff to keep it around.


Revlon 'Pinkissimo' Super Lusturous Gloss: Another gloss that I used to love for a long time was this one, but it's a bit too bubblegum pink for my current taste.

Revlon 'Crystal Lilac' Colorburst Gloss: This was my go-to gloss for a long time, but now I'm less into super sparkly colors.

Estee Lauder 'Star Pink' Pure Color Gloss: This was a pretty gloss but it was definitely time to toss it since I'd had it for longer than I'd like to admit.

Chanel 161 Glossimer: As this has gotten older, the glitter has begun to outweigh the actual gloss and it hasn't been applying so well.

ModelCo 'Red Velvet' Party Proof Matte Lipstick: This was far too drying for my taste and I'm just not a huge red lipstick person.

No comments: