June 29, 2015

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: June 2015

Earned It by The Weeknd // Fresh Fig Apricot Eau de Parfum // Batiste Wild Dry Shampoo // Voluspa 'Pink Citron' Maison Metallo Candle // Project Social T Textured Knit V-Neck Tee // Game of Thrones // Special K Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch Cereal


Earned It by the Weeknd: I still haven't seen Fifty Shades of Grey, but this song is great, especially when in the shower or in a car and you can totally belt it out.

Fresh Fig Apricot Eau de Parfum (℅): I picked this up during a recent visit to the Fresh store on Newbury Street and couldn't be more pleased with it! It is light and sweet, and perfect for summer.

Batiste Wild Dry Shampoo: I was never a big dry shampoo user, or so I thought. I've found a friend in this dry shampoo and have been using it several times a week since picking it up. The scent is amazing, and it gives my hair the perfect amount of oomph. 

Voluspa 'Pink Citron' Maison Metallo Candle: This smells amazing and looks amazing in my room and I can tell it will be one I re-purchase for the apartment I'm prepping to move into in September. 

Project Social T Textured Knit V-Neck Tee: These are perfect light and easy summer t-shirts. Throw on a bralette, this tee, a pair of jean shorts, and you're good to go.

Game of Thrones: I began watching this at the beginning of May with my best friends and have been hooked ever since and I just finished last week! I was thankfully never spoiled the entire time while I watched it (mostly because

Special K Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch Cereal: I'm obsessed with this cereal! It tastes just like a less than healthy alternative that you probably had as a kid, but this is high in protein.

Her Campus Internship // Gabriellle's Graduation & London Announcement
If you didn't already know, I'm interning this summer at the Her Campus office in Boston. I just finished up my first month and couldn't be happier! I'm working under Katherine of Style Tab as a Blogger Network Management Intern and have gotten to work on a lot of great things so far and can't wait for what's to come over the next two months. Plus, I'm working alongside my friend Ingrid of smilingrid, a friend from school, and a friend from Harvard, in addition to all of the other interns who are great as well! Follow along with what I'm up to day-to-day on twitter and instagram.

Another huge event this month was obviously watching my sister graduate from high school. She makes me so proud to call her my little sister and I can't wait to see what she'll accomplish next at Pace University in the fall. Gabrielle and I have wanted to start traveling together for quite some time and had initially wanted to travel to the Bahamas this summer, but instead, I surprised her with a trip to London! It will be the first time in Europe for both of us and both of our second times traveling outside of the United States, and our first time traveling together. If you've been to London, I'd love to get some recommendations on what we should see and do while we're there.

No comments: