July 31, 2015

Her Campus Her Conference 2015

This past weekend, I headed to New York City for Her Campus's 4th annual Her Conference. I spent the weekend with my fellow HC interns, the HC team, HCBN members and so many inspiring collegiettes!
My co-CC at Emerson, Jamie

This was my second year attending Her Conference [see last years recap here!] and this year I was definitely more engaged in the panels and with the fellow attendees.

It's hard to pick a highlight from the weekend because so many amazing things went down. Here are a few of my favorite moments from the weekend.


Business of Blogging Panel- Day One
As one of the Blogger Network Management Interns, I got to help curate some of the questions asked during this uber-popular panel! It was great to see Carly speak again [she spoke at last years conference as well] and hear Tilden, Megan, and Hilary.

Hilary Rushford's Instagram Workshop- Day One
Hilary started off this uber-informative workshop with a T-Swift dance party and gave so many amazing tips, tricks and general insight into building your brand with Instagram. Check out her classes if you missed this workshop!


Journalism Jobs Down the Line Panel- Day Two
All of these panelists hold seriously enviable positions at some amazing publications and companies! Rachel Jo Silver is someone who has totally become one of the more recognizable faces of Birchbox and brought some fun to the panel. Plus, later that afternoon, I won a 6-month Birchbox subscription!

#ActuallySheCan- Day Two
How many times have you said 'I can't even'? I know I've definitely said it on more than a few occasions where in fact, I can do it. This is an amazing movement that pairs hand in hand with Her Campus's mission of empowering collegiettes because we can do anything!

Two of the Her Campus co-founders, Annie and Stephanie

Those are just a few of the highlights from the weekend, I'm sure if you follow me on Twitter you read about everything else the weekend included, like free Chipotle lunch, and amazing keynotes and raffles. HCXO!

No comments: