July 29, 2015

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: July 2015



I Wanna Get Better by Bleachers: I can't stop listening to this song! It's the perfect beat to run to and always gets me going if I need a energy boost.

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Extra Rich Moisturizing Lotion (℅): I'm obsessed with this lotion! And as someone who has been using the same lotion for at least two years, that says a lot. It smells great, hydrates and really sinks into your skin and doesn't just sit on top.

Safe Harbor Sensitive Lotion SPF 50 (℅): It's been hot here in Boston, especially this week and even on my walk to get an iced coffee, I feel like my skin is roasting.

Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar: An oldie but a goodie, I haven't had a Lush bubble bar in so long, but when I do treat myself, this is usually what I go for! I thankfully have a bathtub in my current apartment, so now I can get back into purchasing these treats.

Lauren B Nail Perfecter (℅): When I first got this in the mail, I assumed it was just another nude polish at first glance. But no. This is so much more and so much better than that. If I don't have polish on, this is on my nails because it essentially airbrushes your nails.

LASHEM 'Black Pearl' Colour Strokes Liquid Eyeliner (℅): While I can't say I've been using this long enough to notice a difference in the length of my lashes, it applies smoothly and without gaps.

Tieks: A recent purchase, my Tieks are so comfy and I feel like I could walk miles in them. Well, probably not, but they're coming to London with me and I'm sure they'll get a ton of use there!

Whole Foods Truffled Ricotta Asiago Dip: Stop the presses. This dip is absolutely amazing. Seriously. Go get it. That is all.


Her Conference 2015
Last weekend was spent in New York City with my Her Campus team for Her Conference 2015. If you weren't there you seriously missed out! I'll be doing a full post about the conference on Friday, stay tuned!

No comments: